- Metered street parking is available on State, Wabash, Indiana and all nearby cross streets for a rate of $2/hour (There is restricted street parking during major Soldier Field events. Please call the studio for more information. Guest passes are available during these events.)
- Spot Hero Parking in the lot at the northwest corner of Wabash & 18th and under the Green Line (20 E Cullerton) is available for $3.00 for 12 hours.
- Surface parking is available under the Chinatown Red Line stop for the following rates:
Less than 1 hour: $5
1 – 2 hours: $8
2 – 3 hours: $9
3 – 24 hours: $10
- $2 three-hour parking coupons are available from the Chinatown Chamber of Commerce. Contact Chican @ 312-326-7471
Access ramps to the Dan Ryan and Stevenson Expressways are located within one mile.
- The Cermak/Chinatown Red Line stop is located three blocks to the west. Exit the Archer end and walk Archer to Cullerton, turn left on Wabash.
- The Green Line Cermak/McCormick Place stop is located two blocks to the south.
- The Roosevelt stop for the Orange Line is located six blocks to the north.
- CTA bus routes 1, 3, X3, 4, X4, 24, 29 and 62 have stops within a two block radius. The #1 route provides a 15 minute trip to Union Station.
- The Metra line to Indiana has a stop at 18th Street, which is located six blocks to the east.
- The Metra line to Aurora has a stop at Halsted and 16th Street, which is located one mile to the west.